Radishes–Not just to compliment your salad-5 ideas for you to try!
- Radish Salad: Slice radishes thinly and toss with a dressing of olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. You can also add in some chopped herbs, such as parsley or cilantro.
- Roasted Radishes: Preheat your oven to 400°F. Toss radishes with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and spread them out on a baking sheet. Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until tender and slightly caramelized.
- Radish Dip: Mix together chopped radishes, sour cream, and a little bit of garlic powder for a tangy and refreshing dip. You can also add in some chopped scallions or fresh herbs for extra flavor.
- Radish and Avocado Toast: Toast some bread and top it with sliced avocado and thinly sliced radishes. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper for a tasty and healthy breakfast or snack.
- Radish and Cucumber Salad: Slice radishes and cucumbers thinly, and toss with a dressing of rice vinegar, honey, and soy sauce. Top with sesame seeds and serve as a refreshing side dish.
Check out our online produce and try some of our beautiful, fresh out of the garden, radishes!