Sister Axe Throwing
Cultivate human connection and expand joy.
WHAT IS SISTER AXE THROWING?
We are a Sister owned and operated Axe Throwing Company governed by our desire to be inclusive, help to facilitate connection and call forth the joy of the human experience. Sister Axe adheres to the guidelines and rules set forth by the World Axe Throwing League.
We have discovered hitting the bullseye causes an immediate empowerment and an intense celebration of joy. In the time you have spent reading this webpage, you begin to understand why you can’t waste any more time making your way to hitting the bullseye.
When people like yourself book a party with Sister Axe, they get excited about how they can bring joy to their next celebration. Instead of a traditional party you can host an exciting, edgy yet safe activity that engages your guests and creates lasting memories. Of course, you don’t have to have a formal celebration to throw at Sister Axe, we believe you are worth celebrating each time you show up to an open throw night.
Contact Sister Axe Throwing
COMMUNITY OPEN THROW NIGHTS
Sister Axe is open to the public on Thursday evenings, 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Additionally, we post on Instagram @ Sister.Axe - Community Happy Hours, Sunday Fundays, Saturday Night Singles and more.
All guests of Sister Axe are trained and coached on the technique of axe throwing. After your initial coaching you will be well on your way to the joy of hitting the bullseye. You will have adequate time to practice and your coach will be available for coaching during your time here at Sister Axe.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Connection, joy and more fun than you’ve had lately.
IS AXE THROWING SAFE?
Sister Axe Throwing is edgy and completely safe. The safety of our guest is a priority, therefore, every guest is trained to throw in a safe manner in an effort to maximize fun for all. CLOSED TOE SHOES are required. Every guest must read and sign a Release of Liability Waiver.
SISTER AXE CODE OF CONDUCT
- STAND FOR ONE ANOTHER
- DON’T SAY ANYTHING DESPAIRINGLY ABOUT YOURSELF OR OTHERS
- RESPECT YOURSELF. ACKNOWLEDGE YOURSELF FOR PRACTICING THE TECHNIQUE OF THROWING.
- DECIDE TO CHOOSE FUN OVER COMPARING YOURSELF TO ANYONE.
- CELEBRATE BULLSEYES WITH ENTHUSIASM BY RINGING THE BULLSEYE BELL
- FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES.
- IF YOU DRINK DO SO RESPONSIBLY.
- IF YOU DRINK TOO MUCH PLEASE ASK FOR A RIDE AND ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE FOR YOU.
- BE HONEST IN SCORE KEEPING
- FOLLOW THE RULES SET FORTH BY THE SISTERS
- WEAR CLOSED TOED SHOES
- RESPECT THE SPACE, CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF
- SMOKING IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY
SAFETY PROCEDURES FOR AXE THROWING AT BELLA VITA FARM DURING COVID19
At Sister Axe and Bella Vita Farm we like you and your healthy life. We also enjoy living. For these reasons will proceed with Axe Throwing in accordance with state and local government regulations.
As Guest of Sister Axe and Bella Vita Farm please CONTINUE TO PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.
- Strongly consider using face coverings while in public, and particularly when using mass transit.
PEOPLE WHO FEEL SICK SHOULD STAY HOME
- Please Do Not come to Bella Vita Farm as a participant nor a spectator
- Contact and follow the advice of your medical provider.
Guidelines for guests and Sister Axe Throwers:
- All throwers must register and pay online via www.bellavitafarm.com
- Scroll down to the farm events and look for axe throwing dates and times.
- Throwers should practice social distancing.
- Throwers must wear face mask in the restroom, when in close proximity with others that do not live with you or have not quarantined with you. Closed toe shoes are REQUIRED.
- Each Sister Axe Thrower will be issued a numbered axe to be used for the duration of the registered outing. All axes are pre-cleaned and sanitized. Axes should not be shared between participants.
- Throwers can bring their own lawn seats, food and beverages. At each target area, chairs and coolers will have a designated area adhering to the social distancing guidelines.
- Restroom trailer will be open with admittance of one person at a time.
- Automatic hand sanitizers will be available.
- Throwers must be open to experiencing Collective Joy in a new way and Heart Hugs from a distance.
Sister Axe Throwing will operate at a limited capacity and a reduction in occupant load to ensure we only use EVERY OTHER target in the facility so we adhere to 6 foot distance guidelines.
ALL AXE THROWING WILL BE OUTSIDE AND CONTINGENT ON THE WEATHER. REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ONLY IF SISTER AXE CANCELS DUE TO WEATHER RELATED ISSUES.
how much is it?
PRIVATE PARTIES begin at $350.00 for up to 10 people with each additional person at $28. A deposit of $350 must be made at time of booking. Deposit is refundable up to 14 days prior to your scheduled celebration.
COMMUNITY OPEN THROW
$25 per thrower Monday through Thursday
$25 per thrower on announced Happy Hours
$30 per thrower Friday, Saturday & Sunday
$130 - 8 WEEK LEAGUE
WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM GROUP SIZES FOR GATHERINGS?
The number of people varies by month, weather conditions and time frames. During the months of May through October Sister Axe Throwing is outside. We also have indoor throwing available for colder months and adverse weather.
what are the hours of operation?
We are open 7 days a week by appointment or pre-registration only. We suggest booking for a weekend 4 to 6 weeks in advance and weekdays 3 to 4 days in advance.
Contact Sister Axe Throwing
WHAT TO WEAR?
Closed toe shoes and comfortable clothing.
WHAT AGES CAN THROW?
We have successfully trained kids as young as 8 years old. Parents must be present and have signed a release of liability. If the Sister Axe Coach determines that a young throwers skill or strength could compromise the safety of the thrower or others, the young thrower will not be permitted to throw.
DOES SISTER AXE PROVIDE THE NECESSARY EQUIPMENT?
YES. We provide all the axes and safety necessary for throwing.
DO YOU HAVE FOOD AND DRINKS?
Sister Axe is a BYOB gathering place. Additionally, you can bring food as well.
IS THERE MUSIC?
We have curated playlists.
CAN PEOPLE COME AND CHEER ME ON?
Guest (non-throwers) are welcome to join the fun for a $5 cover charge. During the months of May through October Sister Axe is outdoors. We encourage you to bring a blanket for the lawn and picnic. Children are welcome and must be supervised by their parents or guardians.
WHAT SKILL LEVELS ARE ALLOWED TO THROW?
We love beginner and skilled throwers all the same.