COVID-19 Message from Bella Vita Farm
The health of our guests, staff and community are paramount at Bella Vita Farm. We are now opening, with some restrictions and adjusted operations, per Maryland State and Montgomery County guidelines. As the Phases of reopening change we will follow the guidelines including for number of guests at events allowed at one time.
We ask the following of our guest:
****AS OF JANUARY 2022---IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE ANY INDOOR AXE THROWING YOU MUST SHOW PROOF OF VACCINATION STATUS UNTIL WE ARE THROUGH THIS CURRENT WINTER SURGE OF COVID-19 AND ITS PESKY VARIANTS*****
- If you have any signs of illness; fever, cough, sore throat or associated symptoms please stay safe at home and follow up with your doctor
- Please wear a mask when in the common areas on the property and if you come for any scheduled events
- Maintain physical distance consistent with the recommendations from the CDC
What Bella Vita Farm will provide:
- Masks for individuals who forget their own for a reasonable fee
- Sanitizer solutions strategically placed on the property
- Clear and complete guidelines for axe throwing are posted on the Sister Axe portion of the website and will be available on site
We know many of you have put off plans for major life events and wish to be of service to you at this time. Our beautiful venue stands ready to provide the perfect setting for your event or celebration.
Bella Vita Farm continues to follow safe agricultural practices as defined by the FDA and consistent with those promoted by the CDC. Specifically, we have restricted access to our greenhouse to those directly involved in the growing and harvesting process. We are following safe hand washing and physical distance recommendations when possible to minimize any possibility of transmission of COVID-19 illness.
Since agriculture is deemed an essential service we have and will continue to provide healthy produce and farm fresh eggs to our community during and after this crisis.
We have been touched by the support from our community during these challenging times. We encourage you to support small and local businesses and we will continue to follow the guidance of local, state and federal officials on best safety practices during this time.
We look forward to seeing you soon on our property for events and invite those who have not sampled our produce to see the amazing foods we are growing right here in Brookeville, MD.
Stay Safe and Healthy!
Your Bella Vita Farmily